The Reality of Climate Change - Dr. Andrew Dessler Interviewed
The Socio Capitalist interviews Atmospheric Scientist Dr. Andrew Dessler, and climate scientist at Texas A&M University.
Dessler addresses the increasingly common dismissal of well-established science and the perception that climate scientists are in cahoots or somehow corrupt. Other areas discussed include:
- The reality of Climate Change from the perspective of the scientific community
- The distorted view that policymakers and the general public have on climate change
- Media’s role in conveying information inaccurately
- The science behind climate change
- Water Vapor’s role in climate change
Thanks to MothIncarnate for the tip on this video (if you're not following his blog, you should be).